Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
Looking for a Spanish translator?
I love translation. That’s my business.
- In the translation and localization industry since 2001.
- Specialized in the translation of marketing and technical texts from several industries such as IT and web applications, healthcare and medical devices, software localization, glass industry, engineering, robotics, human resources, e-commerce, e-learning… and more!
- Great experience with websites, marketing material, manuals and user guides, software strings, booklets, newsletters, educational courses, announcement and press releases, articles, white sheets, spec-sheets…
- Translation technology expert who loves to take the best out of the linguistic assets to help you improve leveraging and final translation quality with the help of linguistic engineering tools.
In a nutshell
I am passionate about my work
When I was a child, I dreamt of distant places far from here, where I could explore new lands and cultures. Innocently, I also believed that I had a mission to help others. When I grew up, I travelled around and I learnt languages. A bit later, I arrived at technology. To my surprise, I realized that I was right in the place where words and tags mix together to let humans share their knowledge… And I loved it. That day, I knew I was a translator of this century.
Sergio Calvo Páez
Translator, Reviser, Proofreader, Terminologist, Linguist, Lecturer… What else!
Why to choose me?
If brief, twice as good
- 14 years working experience in the translation and localization industry. Except for the repair of the coffee machine, I’ve done a bit of everything.
- More than 500 multilingual translation projects managed as localization project manager.
- More than 2.5 million words translated or reviewed, mainly marketing and technical texts.
- Expertise on corporate terminology management solutions for major databases harmonization and performance improvement.
- Specialist on language quality strategy to increase translation quality results and improve translation workflow efficacy.
More than just translation services
Four reasons to work with me
The key to succeed
If you aim at getting a high-quality translation, special attention must be paid to different linguistic aspects such as grammar, orthography, terminology, register, intention, style, target readership and cultural considerations.
Making your translation workflow easier
Language quality is normally higher in a smooth translation workflow, but how to achieve it? It does not only depend on the linguistic side. There are many other non-linguistic aspects to bear in mind. But do not worry. Leave it to me. I’ll make sure to reduce your translation efforts.
Helping you to communicate
Language is more than a complex set of rules. Your voice and texts were meant to communicate. What you want to communicate depends on you. I will mainly focus on being accurate and sticking to your message.
Something more than translating
Language is constantly changing, evolving and adapting to the needs of its users. The ability to understand and meet those needs is one of the keys to succeed. Your message needs to adapt to your audience. I can help you to adjust your translation to those changing needs.